Terms & Conditions
About Us and Our Services
Smarter with Achieve is a prep course company. We provide services that college students use to prepare for and pass their college course requirements.
We are not a college or school. Our services include, but are not limited to prep courses for Credit by Exam tests, prep courses for entrance and exit exams,
access to our knowledge base of commonly asked questions and answers about core major courses, as well as on-demand tutoring by appointment.
Although colleges and schools may accept credits earned through Credit By Exam, all credits are applied by those colleges and schools per their rules, and not from us.
Access to Solutions
As long as your payments are paid as scheduled, you will have access to purchased Smarter with Achieve services.
The number of prep courses you can take simultaneously will depend on your payment term. The details are outlined in the table below:
||Simultaneous Prep Courses
|6 months or less
Past due or otherwise unpaid accounts, whether due to declined credit card charges, customer chargebacks of scheduled credit card payments, charges not approved due to max charge limits,
or otherwise, will result in suspended access to Smarter with Achieve services, unless and until the past due charges are paid.
You may NOT share or in any other manner allow any person to use your access to services we provide.
You agree that if you violate this requirement, you will be agreeing to pay the then-applicable monthly payment amount for each person with whom you share or allow to
use your access for each month in which such access was shared or used, and you agree to pay such amount without need for any request or demand for such payment from us.
A failure to pay such amounts will cause your account to be an unpaid account even if all other amounts due have been paid and will result in suspension of your access as
set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Smarter with Achieve will reimburse exam fees of up to $150 once for each completed prep course provided that all terms and conditions below are met. Contact Customer Success for details.
- You must have completed at least 85% of all assignments that were assigned by the Instructor for the related prep course.
- You attended at least 85% of the scheduled lessons for the related prep course.
- You have paid at least $500 toward your plan.
Your plan payments will be automatically paid based on your chosen payment frequency.
- Bi-Weekly plans will be paid on the same day every other week.
- Monthly plans will be paid on the same day each month.
Yearly unlimited plans will renew on the same day each year but convert to a monthly payment frequency without the annual payment savings after the first year.
If you would like your renewal to continue being billed annually at the discounted rate, please contact our Customer Success team.
Upgrades and Downgrades
- You may upgrade your plan at any time.
- You may downgrade your plan once you have paid the balance due for your registered and completed prep courses.
- A $99 contract modification fee applies to all downgrades.
You may make a one-time hardship downgrade to temporarily lower your recurring payment. Hardship downgrades are applied with the following schedule and terms:
- First 3 months, you will be billed $39 per month and have no access to Smarter with Achieve solutions.
- In months 4 through 6, you will be billed 50% of your original recurring payments and given access to one prep course.
- In month 7 or any earlier time that you choose, your original recurring payments will restart and provide full access to your prep courses if your account has no balance due.
- During the time your account is in hardship downgrade status, you will not be placed in the billing collections process. However, if you do not make your monthly payment as outlined in steps 4a, 4b and 4c, your account will be placed in collections.
Cancelling Your Plan
Within 24 hours of purchase
- You may cancel your services for a full refund (does not include Prep Course Plans) if you do so within 24 hours of your purchase. To do so, contact our Customer Success team.
- Notwithstanding the above, however, Prep Course Plans are non-refundable.
After 24 hours of purchase
- You are committing to register and pay for at least one prep course.
You are agreeing to pay for all prep course(s) of which you have registered for or completed, plus 20% of the remaining balance due for your program. Contact our Customer Success team for the exact amount.
- Your remaining balance due is calculated based on the program you have in place at the time of your last completed course.
- You may stop future scheduled payments once your payment obligations have been fulfilled. To do so, contact our Customer Success team.
- Once you stop future scheduled payments, recurring payments will be turned off within 5 business days.
- Phone: (919) 355-5329
- Email: [email protected]
- Mailing Address: 500 Westover Dr, Ste 6479 -- Sanford, NC 27330